xxyrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xxyrunners

this is a forum, for the [xxy] death runners

You are not connected. Please login or register

New topic's application

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:40 am

Levin Godd

Levin Godd

lol this will make it even more unlikely that when you get better that you wont be excepted

27New topic's application - Page 2 Empty New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 pm

New topi

Lol Very Happy ok im shini lol! but i just wanna get another change .. Smile

28New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Levin Godd

Levin Godd

right after your last?

we didn't accept you, thats it, end of. your just filling up our forums for no reason atm

29New topic's application - Page 2 Empty New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Shini

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT ACCEPT ME???? Mad

30New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Levin Godd

Levin Godd

Shini wrote:I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT ACCEPT ME???? Mad

mate you dont need to know, its just a no, so NO! you spell it like N-O

31New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Mpp

Shini wrote:I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT ACCEPT ME???? Mad

Mainly because immaturity.

And if I were Monk, you would have a permanent IP ban already ...

Like Levin said, it's a no. Keep spamming the apps with other accounts just reveals even more immaturity. Every time you post something, your chances of getting in ( wich are pretty low already, in my oppinion ) lower more.

Got it?

32New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Katrine

Katrine
Leader
Leader

shini you will always get a no from me. cheers

33New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm

ClouD*

ClouD*

New topic's application - Page 2 12266616

34New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Monk the Admin

Monk the Admin
Leader
Leader

Mpp i would perma ban his ip, but its kinda funny to watch him waste his time xD

And it is a no from me, word of advice shini do not try duplicate accounts because me, grace and katrine can see the ip of your computer.

Ah man this is funny

/save in memory

Monk

https://xxyrunners.forumotion.com

35New topic's application - Page 2 Empty New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Shini

why everybody can get a place of that clan but not me? tooo lame name or something like that???

36New topic's application - Page 2 Empty Re: New topic's application Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Mpp

Do you know how to read?

I'm in serious doubt of that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum